Xander's room 1
Originally uploaded by 508Ellis Family Photos
Last week we took Xander shopping to look at new "big boy beds". He thought that was pretty cool, though I'm not sure if he realized that meant he would actually get one of these beds... since we didn't bring it home with us. The new bed was delivered on Friday afternoon, and Brian had it all set up and waiting for Xander when he came home from school. As you can see - he is very excited about it!
He loves sleeping in his new bed, and likes that it is big enough that people can sit or snuggle with him if he wants. He has enjoyed some great snuggle time, but also likes having his new bed to himself... as he told us when we tucked him in, it was time for us to "go, go, go!".
1 comment:
WOW Xander! I love your new bed! It looks like you have enough room for me to sleep with you if I come to visit you!
Maybe you can share it with Grandpa Knoop when he comes!!
I also love your room. It looks really cool.
Love,
Aunt Marge
Post a Comment