Welcome

Hello family and friends!
Welcome to our blog. We're trying something new, hoping that this will help us do a better job of keeping in touch with everyone! We'll post updates periodically to share some of the latest family news.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Dance Recital


dance dress rehearsal 4
Originally uploaded by 508Ellis Family Photos

I've posted a few pictures from dress rehearsal for Natasha's dance recital (you can see others on Flickr). The girls are dancing to a song from Mary Poppins. Was happy to get a few photos during the early part of the rehearsal. For those of you waiting for video, no such luck.

They did a quick walk through of the steps first, and I took the photos then. Figured I'd take the video during the practice with the music. Unfortunatly, Natasha was a little nervous and missed the cue to get started. She got started a few steps late, which threw her off and full blown stage fright set in. We're keeping fingers crossed that the recital will go well tomorrow. I think she'll be fine... after all, her first year she wouldn't even set foot on the stage for the rehearsal!

No comments: